To install WPCodeBox, you will need to download the plugin from your account on the WPCodeBox website, then upload and activate it on your WordPress site.
- Log in to your account on the WPCodeBox website.
- Navigate to the "Downloads" section.
- Find WPCodeBox in the list of available downloads and click the "Download" button.
- Save the plugin ZIP file to your computer.
- Log in to your WordPress site's dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Plugins" section and click the "Add New" button.
- Click the "Upload Plugin" button at the top of the page.
- Click the "Choose File" button and select the WPCodeBox ZIP file you downloaded earlier.
- Click the "Install Now" button.
- Once the plugin has been installed, click the "Activate Plugin" button.
- Navigate to the "Plugins" section of your WordPress site's dashboard.
- Find WPCodeBox in the list of installed plugins.
- Check that the plugin is listed as "Active".
Congratulations, you have successfully installed and activated WPCodeBox 2! You can now start managing your code snippets with advanced editing features.